Thursday, May 16, 2013

Freebies

There are so many Freebies online.  You can get so many good things!

One of my favorite freebie sites is Freeminded.com. They are a smaller freebie site, but they only list the best of the best. So you don't have to go through a huge list to find the good stuff. :)

Recently, I got a free bottle of Pepsi Next and also printed a coupon for a free 4.6 oz. Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste at Dollar Tree.




If I'm looking for a specific freebie, one thing I'll try is a Google Search.  I search for:

"Product Name" Freebie

"Product Name" Free Sample

I don't always find a specific free sample like this, but I have found a whole bunch.


Try it the next time  you get a free moment. Visit a freebie site or look for a free sample on Google, Bing, or Yahoo.  You'll be amazed by how many free things you can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment